23 Feb 2003
Best of Both Girls
For the Ship
Links to Other Star Trek/SciFi Sites
ON THIS PAGE:
- Voyager Cast Member Pages
- Voyager Links
- Star Trek Links
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Links
- Broken Links
- Miscellaneous Links
- Submit a New Site
Voyager Cast Links
- The Official Star Trek Site: Upcoming VOY/DS9 Episodes and a whole lot more. No longer on MSN, though IE4 is still the preferred browser.
- Julia Houston's Voyager Reviews: "Written by Someone Who Actually LIKES the Show!" Julia spends more time these days at About.com where she is the Star Trek Guide. The site is very comprehensive and very active. And interactive. Check it out.
- Musings from the Comfy Chair: Kris Schuler and friends take a very Jim-like approach to season 4. The result is thought provoking and often hilarious. They wimped out early--Kris went and got a life, darn the luck--but what's there is well worth a look.
- Absolutely Voyager: Episode Reviews, pictures, Crew Profiles, Technology, Fan Club, and more...
- A Tribute to Tim Russ: A not-quite-official but enthusiastic fan page for Voyager's favorite Vulcan.
- The Doctor and Seven of Nine Fanfic Archive: D/7 Fanfic.
- The Q Continuum - the unofficial Keegan de Lancie ("Q2") website
- The Doctor and Seven of Nine Fansite: What the title says. A site devoted to one of my favorite couples.
- The Final Frontier: Paris fiction: P/T, some J/P, P/7.
- Borg72 Welcomes You: floating hearts and the Collective? The Borg must have hired a new PR guy.
- The Write Stuff: Trek site, includes fanfic and an original Trek-based series, Star Trek Solomon
- Writers and Writing: page about writing for fanfic writers
- Tales of the Delta Quadrant: fanfic by Veronica Williams
- Paris Nights: a German-based international Fanfic page focusing on Tom Paris.
- NitCentral Bulletin brash reflections: Not limited to Voyager, but includes nits about Voyager episodes. Part of the Nitpickers Guide universe.
- The Chakotay Quotient: Voyager Reviews from a Chakotay-centric perspective
- TrekGirl's Writer's Circle: Great idea--in-depth interviews with fanfic authors.
- m.c. moose's Voyager stories: ST:Voyager Canon Fodder to Chew On
- Someone to Watch Over Me: the "All things Doc/Seven" page. Includes fan fiction.
- Melanie's Mind: Fan Fiction
- Fan-Tastic Voyage: a "Counterpoint"-inspired page. Lots of fanfic.
- Rocky's Road: Voyager page with Janeway relationship fanfic (some J/C, some with Mark, some with Justin--read Jeri Taylor's MOSAIC to learn more about those two men from Janeway's past).
- Caryn-Trek: One Actress's quest to land a role on Star Trek. Part of the very readable Caryn.com.
- Operation Save Voyager: Voyager in St. Louis--it was lost, but now is found! The power of fan action.
- The official JetC Home Page
- Totally Kate!: The Kate Mulgrew Page. Nicely done.
- Random Thoughts: Ensign Ennui's Voyager Page. Fiction, Parodies, Humor...
- Star Trek Institute for Romantics: Another J/C page, but not JUST that. Gives an interesting spin...
- Monkee's Place: Mary W's reviews, fiction, links, etc. Her short fiction made it into one of the Strange New Worlds anthologies.
- The Official J/C Campaign: For some, the dream will never die.
- KRET RATS: A P/T Homepage
- Deutscher StarTrek: Malte Kirchner translates DELTA BLUES reviews into German--I think.
- Christine's Voyager Site: Interviews with various Voyager actors, etc.
- Voyager's Delights: fan fiction, multimedia, links, etc.
- Luned's Quadrant: J/C and Voyager page
- Star Trek Voyager Datalogs: LCARS site. Multimedia Intensive.
- TrekArchive.com: The Hottest Star Trek Mediacollection
- Janeway's: Captain Kathryn Janeway's Website
- Anneke's Star Trek Pages: Voyager, J/C items
- Voyager: Lower Decks: Fan fiction focusing on the folks whose names aren't in the opening credits.
- The Outback: Specialising in Star Trek Voyager & Babylon 5
- Sacajawea: contains fanfic, Anomalies Anonymous, Voyager's Barbershop and the Anti-Neelix Association
- The Singularity: Voyager and DS9 multimedia. Pretty slick.
- Star Trek Voyager - Starfleet Database: In English and German
- FOLKS: It's Harry Kim's official unoffical group of supporters trying to get him promoted to lieutenant. Yup, we're the Federation Of Lieutenant Kim Supporters.
- Trekkie's Holodeck
- Tr1spy's Seven of Nine Jeri Ryan Page (www.SevenofNineB.org): In a word: wow. Lots of stuff here.
- USS Prometheus: Images, reviews, news, and more for Star Trek Voyager. Much graphics.
- Voyager Adventure Logs: Whole lotta P/T stuff. Formerly Lanna's P/T Picks
- Men of Trek: Tom, Chakotay and Harry, and Bashir
- JoAnna's VOY and P/T Page: Reviews, fanfic, links, and lots of P/T
- Captain Kate's Continuum: Focus on Voyager and her captain...
- Star Trek: Hypertext: Jammer's extensive and acclaimed Voyager, DS9 and other SF series reviews.
- Jules' ST Voyager: Reviews, J/C stuff
- The B5, Voyager, DS9, and Star Wars Page: Fanfic, links, etc. for these series.
- The 47 Society: "What the heck is up with all those 47 references, anyway?" Click here to find out.
- The Delta Quadrant: One of the largest Star Trek Voyager image galleries. Newly revamped, the DQ is now more than just amazing pictures. It is a compilation of images, links to a myriad of sites,
as well as Star Trek Voyager news, info and rumours.
- The Borg Central Archive: "The ultimate borg site with pics of the Queen, Hugh, Locutus (and alter-ego Picard) as well as ships, drones and sounds, also links to this site and many others, will be updated weekly, (More often if possible)"
- Melissa's World: "J/C fan fiction and a link to every J/C site currently in existence on the Web!"
- The Maquis vs. the Federation: Another Maquis page.
- Forever Maquis: Feel like joining the Resistance? Here's your chance.
- Meandering with Jamelia through the Delta Quadrant: stories and essays about Voyager.
- Katie's Star Trek Site: A whole bunch of stuff, and a Web Ring to boot. She made me a Lieutenant.
- TrekWeb's Mission Reviews
- Loony Archivist: A whole lotta Paris/Torres fanfic
- Project Voyager (formerly MajCulluh's)
- Voyager Chronicle: Voyager's 24th-century newspaper.
- Psi Phi's Voyager: An intensely active Trek Board (even the mass of Voyager content is daunting). Includes a busy Voyager discussion area.
- Jason's Unofficial Star Trek Voyager Home Page: Pictures, news, rumors, info, chat rooms...take a look.
- DangerMom's Trek Fiction: Excellent Voyager (mostly P/T) fiction, and links to more of the same.
- JoAnna's Voyager and P/T Page: Voyager links, fan fiction, and lots of drooling over Tom Paris, served up with a smile
- The Coffee Nebula: The name says it. Caffeine and Trek: a potent combo.
- USS Voyager: Pictures, ranked site links (Delta Blues is a Captain) and much, much more
- Star Trek Voyager: The Unofficial UK Homepage
- The Hub: Reviews of Voyager episodes and novels
- B'Elanna's TRIVIATREK .com: Voyager info and Trivia
- Capnchuck's Star Trek Infinity
General Star Trek Links
- Freedom Squadron: A Fun Star Trek Simulations group since January 2001!
- TrekPages: News, reviews, info, articles on Trek series, novels, and games.
- SevTrek: Cartoon spoofs of all the Star Trek shows, taking off Trek idiosyncracies like Klingon foreheads, Janeway's hair, red shirted ensigns and political correctness. The site also has a humor competition (updated daily), a weekly comic strip, cartoons translated into KLINGON, cartoon merchandise and more.
- magister iter facit: How can I not love this? A TNG story in Latin.
- Scot me up, Beamy: Not the "official" site it claims to be, but has info on all four series.
- Denise Crosby interview: She talks about Trekkies the documentary. Sponsored by MyVideoStore.com
- Star Trek and the Enneagram: Interesting--analyzing the characters through the enneagram personality typing
- Crazy Trek: Art & Pictures of Star Trek Crossover with Others Sci-Fi
- OPAFA: Official Philip Anglim (DS9: Vedek Bariel) Fan Association
- The Universe: DS9 and Voyager coverage.
- Star Trek Library: Commercial site. Book/video/etc. store specializing in Trek. Amazon.com partner.
- K'Tesh's Klingon Recipe Pages: Scary as this sounds, this site's quite cool.
- The Alpha Quadrant Institute of Technology: Formerly known as "The Other Official Robert 'Baloo' Dunehew Website"
- Trek Search: Search Engine for Trek sites
- Star Trek in Sound and Vision: Over 1 gigabyte of Trek-based Windows multimedia.
- Trek Sites: The Ultimate Trek Search Site. Part of the STrek Network (IGN)
- Federation Database Deep Space Station: Covers all series.
- UK Music and Video Store: Commercial site, sells Trek videos in UK PAL format. Worldwide delivery.
- Top 25 Trek Sites: Submit your site for publicity
- Arno and Andrea Steinhauser: German Trek site.
- What the Trekkie Saw: Australian reviews of Star Trek (all series) and many other shows. Pretty cool.
- Starbase 301: The big news here is DS9 episode reviews with full--yes, full--summaries. Only a couple so far, but if you like what you see, let A.J. Perry hear your encouragement.
- BrunoDog's Star Trek Top 100: Submit your site for votes
- The Trekker Newsletter: Updated biweekly.
- Trekster: Tne Trek Portal. German and English.
- Star Trek in the Classroom: by Randolph Blake and Robert Sekuler. An overview of how Star Trek characters and episodes can be immensely useful in classes on psychology, accomplishing what textbooks can only dream about: leading students to ask important questions while, at the same time, promoting wonder, curiosity, and learning.
- Lady Dameon's Homepage: Voy site. Original fan fiction. Loads of pics. Rankings of ST: Voy books and episodes.
- William Shatner dot com: The man, the myth--the official site. Abandon all hope, ye who enter. Fan site also available.
- Make it So: General Star Trek site.
- Unseen Images: From all four Star Trek Series, and a Brent Spiner section
- The Ressikan Flute: The music of Star Trek. Composers, CD reviews, episode lists, etc.
- The Robotics Lab: Trek Star Wars, Earth Final Conflict, and other stuff
- Optical Data Network: A Star Trek news and information publication, distributed bi-weekly through email.
- Nimoy Club: Official Nimoy site.
- Shakespeare "in the Original Klingon": "The Tempest"
- BW's Star Trek Site: Covers all series. Images, MIDI, forum/discussion, links, humor. Updated constantly.
- Star Trek/Star Wars Movie Concept Site: devoted to making Paramount and LucasFilm merge and make a movie.
- Starfleet's Audio & Visual Logs
- Star Trek HTML Brigade: This is a site that is dedicated to all Star Trek related Web sites.
- Jeff's Place in Cyberspace: "Dedicated to Classic Star Trek! Cool stuff not found anywhere else about the original series!"
- Lt. Carter and Pals: Formerly Starbase 28, now mostly the The Ultimate Trek Webring. Some RPG stuff still available.
- The Great Link: A UK Trek site with attitude: "For news on DS9, Voyager, the next film and Trek in General. Plus the Borg and Dominion Arcs, Reviews, Convention reports, Polls, CIC Video release dates and non-spoiler reviews, Top 10's, your thoughts on First Contact, the Dominion War and the next Star Trek film, plus lots of laughs, Quotes, State of the Races reports, a chance to become Absolute Ruler of the Federation and lots more...."
- CAPTMIKEG's Star Trek Site: "The Home of All Things Trek".
- Jammer's STAR TREK: Hypertext (DS9 and Voyager reviews from the cream of r.a.st.r.)
- Brian The Snorf's Quick Reviews: DS9 and
VOY reviews from someone with my kinda attitude.
- My Starship Mind: a funky and
thoughtful commentary on what Roddenberry hath wrought
- Star Trek Nexus: USA Today HOT SITE with over 900 links.
- Todd's Star Trek pages: images, e-zines, and lots of
- Brazilian Star Trek Pages: If you speak Portugese, check it out. If you don't...learn. (Updated Address - 7 Jan '97)
- Starfleet Command Database: Whole Lot of links. Confusing interface.
Other Science Fiction/Fantasy Links
- The Sci-Fi Universe: Trek, B5, Star wars, Earth Final Conflict sites
- SWP: The Facts of the Star Wars Prequels
- Adrian Hon's Homepage: Hard to categorize, but fun to explore. Babylon 5, Mars, Trek info, and more
- "In A Galaxy Close To You": A Quebec TV show reviewed.
- Transformers - More than Meets the Eye: The most comprehensive guide to all things Transformers, including links, text files, FAQs, role playing games and file archives. Also includes its own image and sound archive
- The Star Wars Fan Fiction Library: Site of sites for Star Wars Fan Fiction.
- The Interplanetary Railroad: "This site is for anyone that loves science fiction. It contains info about the history of the genre, an alien race that everyone can help create, and a forum for discussing the SF comedy Red Dwarf."
- Cinescape Magazine Online: The online arm of the sf/f magazine.
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
- Space Ghost Home Companion: Archives from the greatest talk show in history.
- SPOON! The Tick Headquarters: Blue,
Mighty, Dense--everything a superhero should be.
- Strange Luck: One of those shows I hope to see return to TV
- Xena: Warrior Princess
- The X Files
- Fandom Directory (Online Edition): "Your on-line link to Fandom around the world! Science Fiction, Star Trek, Comics, Trading Cards, Gaming and More!
Point and click access to thousands of fan, collector, dealer, store,
publisher, club and convention email addresses and web sites. Listings are
Link Graveyard--If you know the current address, let me know.
: Ames, Iowa petition page--hopefully the fact that it's not working means that Voyager is back in Ames.
Hans Gautam's Voyager reviews: I think.
Red Squad: Seems to be there, but GeoCities never lets you stay for long
Trek:IMHO: Brian Wicks, fellow columnist at the old Mission Profile--funny, smart, highly readable stuff.
Top 50 Star Trek Websites
Laura's PT '4' Ever Page:
Lady Firebird's Voyager Page: Links, fanfic, etc.
P/T Quarters: a Paris Torres Page
UK Unofficial ST:Voyager Home Page
Voyages That Might Have Been: A collection of original Voyager scripts.
Katarina's Corner: "Da Vinci does the Delta Quad"
Annorax's NEW Star Trek: Voyager Database: Annorax's NEW site includes the latest Voyager news, reviews of recent episodes and information about many aspects of the show. Includes Australian video release dates and TV schedule (when available).
Star Trek Voyager news, crew, pictures: Netherlands Voyager site
Fashion Voyager: Where the world of fashion and the Delta Quadrant collide
Star Trek on the Brain: A book coming out looking at human psychology through the alien minds presented in the various Trek series.
Andrea's Voyager Page: Reviews, fanfic, and links
Star Trek Lives!!!: A response page, the alternative view to all those "Save Star Trek" sites. If you DON'T think Rick, Brannon, Jeri, et al. are killing Trek, you're not alone.
Evan's Borg Cube: Ken of Borg's Page. Links to other Borg resources, Jeri Ryan info, etc.
To the Moon and Back: A Paris/Torres Page
Byron's Voyager Page: A "Pretty Darn Good" Voyager page. Check it out.
L. McCabe Fan Fiction: Mostly J/C stories.
K.T. Mastin's Slightly Non-Canon Voyager Scripts: "Dedicated to the freelance writers of Star Trek," this site is useful for anyone hoping to submit a script to the show, or read sample scripts. Recommended!
USS Voyager: Resource-intensive, visually stunning Voyager site (URL updated 04-04-98).
Deck Nine: News, reviews, fiction, info about this week's and next week's episode from well-placed sources. Check it out.
Seth Dilday's STARDATE
The #Ready Room: Voyager Multimedia, links, IRC
Joshua's Voyager Site
Star Trek: Voyager News (Vidiot Mirror)
Voyager Voyeur: Witty,
philosophical, and concise reviews.
The Kate Mulgrew Home Page: An unofficial but excellent Kate Mulgrew resource. Some very cool Kate images.
Trek Writers Guild: Want to write for DS9 or VOY? This page may help put you on the right track.
Malocite's Star Trek Home Page: Mostly Links for all series, with some commentary and opinion.
sector-47: Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine Episodes
The Core: Complete Resource for Trek webmasters
DS9 Episodes Page: Episode information, links to Tim Lynch reviews
NASA's Lunar Replicator Proposal: An interesting proposal for real-life space exploration.
Caleb's Star Trek Web Page: Links and some Seven of Nine images
My Star Trek Universe (No longer a Trek page)
Amargosa Observatory: "Created for Star Trek fans who were tired of searching through hundreds of pages to find what they wanted, who weren't interested in sites with heavy Java-script and graphics but little content, and who don't need a list of each and every fan page on the web..."
Michael's Star Trek Page: Star Trek all flavors. Many links, pictures.
Renegade TrekList 1998: A terrific collection of ranked Trek sites, well organized, and the ability to choose the best browser view for your needs. Highly recommended.
Starfleet Communications Relay: Live chats, message forums, and a ground-floor chance to be a "partner site." Cosponsored by TREKNEWS, the folks who bring you Mission Profile.
Star Trek and Sci Fi Links Database: Jerome's list of recommended Star Trek and general SF sites. LCARS.
Star Trek universe cards: If you do the Trek card games, you can buy them here.
Denara's Strange Lights Home Page: Stuff on all Trek series, and more.
USS Tristar: Tennessee Starships and Trek Trivia games
Richie's Enterprise: Reviews, fiction, etc.
Starbase 907: Starfleet Ship Registry Database
(Impressive if you have a frames-capable browser)
Save Star Trek Campaign Headquarters: The strongest argument yet for making caffeine a controlled substance.
Yuan-Ming's Star Trek Universe: Chok-Full-o-Trek-Stuff, as cool as it is comprehensive.
Mikael's Star Trek Web Page
Star Trek: WWW (Trek links Reviewed)
Andrew Tong's ST:TNG Page
SOS Home Page: Where you can rate Trek episodes
Strange Things DCU: Links for all Trek series
Ivy's Star Trek WWW: Trek links, images and sounds.
MAF's WWW Coordinates for Star Trek: All series covered, and Captain Sulu championed, here.
Star Trek Collectibles Trading Post
Submit a New Site
Please allow 1-3 weeks (in a good year) for processing. I prefer not to link to
strictly commercial sites; this is primarily for individuals doing their pages out of love.
The form is broken at the moment; send link requests to email@example.com.
Star Trek ® is a registered trademark of Paramount Pictures
registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Star Trek: Voyager is a trademark of Paramount Pictures.